[Preparation Time: 2 Hours] [Cover: 41-50]
- 6.000 kg washed medium size potatoes (unpeeled)
- 0.015 kg chopped parsley
- 20 ml vegetable oil
- 0.010 kg salt
- 6 L boiling water
- Preheat oven to 225 °C.
- Place the potatoes in large pot and add 6 litres of boiling water. Bring to the boil on the cooker and reduce heat. Allow to simmer and partially cook for 20 minutes.
- Use a colander to remove boiling water. Place potatoes in roasting trays.
- Add the parsley, salt, and oil in a small bowl and mix well. Use it to base the potatoes with a small brush. Place in the oven and roast for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and serve with the meal of the day.