Friday lunch time is near and the children have been out doing intensive and exiting camping activities. What good recipe could be prepared for them to restore lost energy? A potato dish with a nice colourful sauce with a welcoming taste. This recipe meets the requirement.
[PREPARATION TIME: 2 hours] [COVER: 40-45]
- 6.000 kg potato with skin (you can use new potato as an alternative)
- 9 liters of boiling water
- 0.020 kg or 20 g salt
- 2.500 kg Quorn mince (or equivalent)
- 3.500 kg bolognese sauce
- 0.600 kg or 600 g chopped onion
- 0.010 kg or 10 g chopped parsley
- 0.005 kg 0r 5 g finely chopped rosemary
- 0.008 kg or 8 g chopped garlic
- 1.800 kg diced carrot
- 0.030 kg or 30 g of vegetable oil
- Wash potatoes thoroughly before placing in a large pot. Make sure to cut off rough edges. Add salt and bring to the boil. Put the heat on low and allow to simmer for 40 -45 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place the vegetable oil in a large pot and add the chopped parsley, onion, and garlic and fry with the mince for 15 minutes. Stir every few minutes to prevent it sticking to the pot.
- Add the sauce, carrot, and rosemary with a little water. Cook on low heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Once potato and mince are finish, remove from heat and serve on its own or with side salad.