[Preparation Time: 2-2 1/2 Hours] [Cover: 31-40]
- 0.50 kg chopped round cabbage
- 1.00 kg diced butternut squash
- 0.50 kg chopped leek
- 0.50 kg chopped celery
- 0.75 kg grated swede
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 0.03 kg chopped parsley
- 0.01 chopped garlic
- 14 gluten free vegetable stock cube
- 6 L boiling water
- In a large pot add the oil and heat before adding the chopped celery, garlic, leek, and parsley. Sweat for about 15 minutes before adding the butternut squash and grated swede.
- Use 1 litre of boiling water to dissolve the stock cube. Add another 5 litres of boiling water and stir. Bring to the boil and turn down the heat and allow to simmer.
- After 20 minutes add the cabbage and stir. Leave to simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Remove from the heat and serve with bread.